Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Frontend Engineer (f/m/d), full-time remote.
alfaview® gmbh is part of the alfatraining group. Apart from imparting knowledge, we are also pioneers in developing our own video conferencing software. We are future-oriented and work with state-of-the-art technology. We place a high value on collaborating across departments and on achieving our goals together as a team. Being part of alfaview® means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide. We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions. We have flat hierarchies and provide a fun, modern and open-minded working atmosphere. We are looking for team players with a quick mind who like the kind of start-up spirit we provide.
- You will work with a cross-functional team of software engineers and designers
- You will engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You will ensure maintainability of our codebase through reviews and pair programming
- You will join in our agile software development practices
- You have 3+ years of experience in developing data-driven web applications
- You know your way around CSS (LESS, SCSS or Stylus pre-processors), HTML and the implementation of responsive design
- You have experience with Node.js tooling and bundling (e.g. Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Gulp)
- You have experience with at least one server-side programming language and microservices architecture
- You are comfortable around a Unix system CLI
- You have work experience in teams that use CI/CD practices to ship their products
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfaview®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
Jennifer Arens | Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe