Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Backend Engineer (f/m/d) who joins our team in the development of a next generation cross-platform video conferencing software.
alfaview gmbh is part of the alfa group of companies, which, through its innovative strength, has not only produced new products in the past few years, but has also opened up new areas of business. With alfaview, we are leading the way in developing GDPR-compliant video conferencing systems and have been working steadily to improve digital communication since 2010. With our innovative products, we are actively contributing to Europe's digital sovereignty. With EML Speech Technology GmbH, we are bundling our knowledge and expertise in intelligent speech recognition and recording. We are developing technologies based on the latest methods and algorithms in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. With alfatraining and our 250+ training centers, we stand for modern teaching in professional development.
- You will participate in all stages of software development - from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
- You will work with a cross-functional team of software engineers
- You will engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You will ensure maintainability of our codebase through reviews and pair programming
- You will make use of your excellent troubleshooting skills and your creative problem-solving abilities
- You enrich the team with your competencies in agile software engineering methodology and your experience with microservices-based architectures
- You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or have equivalent practical experience
- You have 3+ years of production-grade software development expertise in any of the above
- You are experienced in using technologies such as Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and gPRC
- You have experience in building and deploying backend applications
- You have a dedication to writing clean, testable and scalable code
- You have work experience in teams that use CI/CD practices to ship their products
- You are familiar with cloud native architectures including an understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfaview®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
Josiane Senz | Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe