Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (f/m/d)
Are you tired of doing repetitive tasks? Do you love automating everything you can? We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (f/m/d) who joins our team in the development and maintenance of a next generation cross-platform video conferencing software.
Being part of alfaview means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide.
We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions.
We provide a fun, modern and open minded working atmosphere. We are looking for an experienced team player with a quick mind.
- You have experience with at least one server-side programming language
- You have experience with configuration management software
- You have experience with one major cloud provider
- You have experience in scaling and maintaining a microservice architecture
- You have knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Docker - Kubernetes - Go - Microservices - Terraform
- You will develop and operate a secure, resilient, low-latency, high-performance infrastructure for a video conferencing solution in the cloud
You are familiar with cloud native architectures including an understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns
- You have excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
You will work with a cross-functional team of backend and infrastructure engineers
You are encouraged to explore new ideas in every imaginable way and impact the future of alfaview
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
What would make you stand out
- You have hands-on experience with Go, Saltstack, Terraform
- You have even more experience with other cloud providers
- You are competent in agile software engineering methodology
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English, your possible starting date and salary expectations. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
alfatraining Bildungszentrum GmbH
Josiane Wessa| Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe