Senior C++ Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior C++ Engineer (f/m/d) who joins our team in the development and maintenance of a next generation cross-platform video conferencing software.
alfaview® gmbh is part of the alfatraining group. Apart from imparting knowledge, we are also pioneers in developing our own video conferencing software. We are future-oriented and work with state-of-the-art technology. We place a high value on collaborating across departments and on achieving our goals together as a team. Being part of alfaview® means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide. We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions. We have flat hierarchies and provide a fun, modern and open-minded working atmosphere. We are looking for team players with a quick mind who like the kind of start-up spirit we provide.
- You will help to improve our existing codebase
- You will work with a cross-functional team of software engineers and designers to deliver new features
- You will ensure maintainability of our codebase through reviews and pair programming
- You will engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
- You will help train junior engineers
- You have a lot of experience working in a team environment
- You have experience writing and shipping customer-facing code using the Qt Framework
- You have experience using common software design patterns
- You are experienced with rendering pipelines, debugging techniques, performance optimization and profiling
- You have contributed to open source projects
- You have shipped a mobile application
- You are experienced in using technologies such as Qt & QML, GitLab & built-in CI, CMake and Docker and you are up to date with C++ standards
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
Join the alfaview®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.). We cannot wait to receive your application.
Ines Vollert | Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe