Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/d) who joins our team in the development and maintenance of a next generation cross-platform video conferencing software. Being part of alfaview means being part of a product that shapes the way we communicate and teach worldwide.
We are an international team of professionals from various disciplines working closely together, helping and mentoring each other and always chasing for the best solutions.
We provide a fun, modern and open minded working atmosphere. We are looking for an experienced team player with a quick mind.
- You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or have equivalent practical experience
- You have expert skills and experience coding Go, Java or similar, using TDD and OOP principles
- You have 3+ years of production-grade software development expertise in any of the above (Senior requirements)
- You have experience in building and deploying backend applications
- You are familiar with cloud native architectures including an understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns
- You have excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- You know how to carefully break down problems into smaller pieces
- You have a dedication to writing clean, testable and scalable code
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Go - Microservices - Docker - Kubernetes - gRPC
- You will get in contact with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Go, gRPC, Cassandra and cloud infrastructure in general
You will participate in all stages of software development - from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
- You will work with a cross-functional team of software engineers
You will engage in the continuous improvement of the way we work
You will ensure maintainability of our codebase through reviews and pair programming
What would make you stand out
- You are competent in agile software engineering methodology
- You have experience with microservices-based architectures
- You have work experience in teams that use CI/CD practices to ship their products
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English, your possible starting date and salary expectations. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
alfatraining Bildungszentrum GmbH
Josiane Wessa| Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe