Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer (f/m/d), full-time remote.
alfatraining® is one of Germany's leading training companies in the field of continuing vocational training. The goal of alfatraining is to provide modern professional knowledge and to qualify our participants for the labour market of the future with new technologies. Lifelong learning is fun! We ensure this with a competent team, a pleasant learning and working environment and state-of-the-art technology.
The web is the place where you prefer to spend time and you’re looking for variety and an exciting job? You and your team will take care of the conception, implementation and design of our corporate websites. Would you like to support us in the redesign of our website? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Conception, implementation and support of our websites in the front- and backend
- Support the development of a new architecture
- Maintenance and optimisation of existing pages with regard to usability
- Support the development and maintenance of a course database and programming interfaces
- Close cooperation with related departments and the management
- Successfully completed training, studies or several years of professional experience in the field of full stack web development.
- Knowledge of PHP, databases and other server-side technologies desirable
- Ability to work independently, ability to work in a team, reliability and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Join the alfatraining®-Team
You feel excited about this opportunity?
We cannot wait to receive your application including your resume in English. We would also love to have a look at some work samples or a personal project. You are also welcome to share your social coding profile (GitHub, GitLab, etc.).
alfatraining Bildungszentrum GmbH
Josiane Senz | Kriegsstraße 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe